Friday, June 3, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: The Perfect Summer Glow

By Jen


I am not usually one for bronzer, but I got some sun over the weekend and decided I wanted to enhance my glow a little. Because I was out of my element, I decided to go with a bronzer that was basic and inexpensive. This led me to the Sephora Collection Sundisk in Copper.

This bronzer gives you a perfect sun kissed glow and if you have a natural tan, it enhances your skin tone and gives it some depth. Plus, this is a huge compact so the product will last for a long time and for $10, you can’t beat the value.

If you’re looking to give your skin a little something extra, try this bronzer. You’ll be sure to shine with that perfect summer glow!

Made by: Sephora Collection

Found at: Sephora

Price: $10

No comments:

Post a Comment