Thursday, June 30, 2011

HOMEY HONEY: Bedroom Love

By: Amanda


I recently purchased a new mattress. I have been fun looking at new bed sets and headboards. I came across this one at Urban Outfitters and knew it was the one for me. Not only did this headboard get great reviews online, but it also looks amazing. My comforter happens to be the same kind of design and now when I sleep I feel like a princess. Doesn't everyone want to feel that way when they wake up? Compared to other headboards it isn't badly priced either. The best part about it is that Urban Outfitters has free returns on this item if it isn't quite what you expected.


Made By: Urban Outfitters


Price: $349.00



1 comment:

  1. This Bedroom was very nice and looking for Bed headboards very amazing fashion. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete