Monday, June 27, 2011

VINTAGE VIXEN: Nude Heels

by Tess

I am not sure where I'd be this summer without nude heels. I am wearing nude heels with tight jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses- you name it! I feel like my legs are a million miles long and I love the daytime confidence. Wanting to explore the vintage options? See below! There are a lot of styles of nude heels and they don't all have to have a platform... They all will make you look and feel great. (Also they go with everything!)



Nude Italian Made D'Orsay 2 1/2 Inch Kitten Heels 7.5

Price: $39.00

Sweet and Peachy

Price: $14.00

Vtg 70's Taupe Ankle Strap Sandals Size EU 37.5/UK 4.5/US 7

Price: $32.00

3 comments:

  1. This shoe wonderful and looking for very nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that would constitute "nude" for darker-skinned ladies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This link might be more helpful
    This site is great.
    Thanks for your valuable contribution!
    i totally agree with your fashion sense. good job!

    ReplyDelete