Friday, June 10, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: Your Skin Will Beat the Heat

By Jen

It has been ridiculously hot and humid this week. Because of the severity of the temperature, I have been foregoing face make up in favor of a simple layer of SPF moisturizer. Although I am giving my face a bit of a break, I have not been able to escape the occasional beads of sweat and their accompanying shine.

Faced with shine, I turn to one product to help return my skin to its normal balance… Clean & Clear Instant Oil-Absorbing Sheets. These compact sheets can go anywhere and do the job of absorbing excess oil whether you are wearing make-up or going au naturel.

If you’re skin is facing extra shine this summer, invest in this budget beauty product. You’ll look fresh all summer long and your skin will surely beat the heat!

Made by: Clean & Clear

Found at: Target

Price: $4.49

No comments:

Post a Comment