Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm On A Boat! (No, I'm Not, But These Sunglasses Are Awesome!)






















Sunglasses are like socks. You can never have too many pairs!

I usually buy one designer pair of sunglasses, and then about ten to twenty other pairs that are from Forever21 that I wear when I want to change up my look that day. Forever21 sunglasses are so cheap that you can buy a bunch and you won't break your bank!

I like these because the ivory rim and the brownish lenses are a nice compliment. They are perfecting if you decide to go yachting! (Or, if you are like most of us and you have no access to a yacht, they're perfect for, well, doing your Saturday errands.)

Is it wrong that now I want to find someone that has a Yacht, just so I can go on it, wear these awesome sunglasses, and sing "I'm on a boat!"?

Made By: Forever21

Price: $5.80



No comments:

Post a Comment