Thursday, February 17, 2011

COMFY COQUETTE: Everyday Robe

I never started wearing robes until my late twenties, when my then boyfriend finally told me that he's a little uncomfortable with my usual regimen of walking around the house half dressed, given that we have giant windows and live within 20 ft of two enormous office buildings. I relented... but I have to say, that I've really made my robe-wearing a habit.

Robes are perfect to wear when you're getting ready in the AM, when you're doing hair and makeup and don't want to mess up your outfit. And if you live in NYC or any other urban area, its nice to know that you're not accidentally giving strangers a free show from your window.

This cute kimono-style robe from Etsy seller plumpprettysugar is a perfect addition to your wardrobe. The seller actually sources all of her fabric directly from India, and the pattern is fabulous -- certain to lift your mood on even the ugliest of mornings.

If you've never had a robe before, this is a great time to give it a whirl. It's one of those very "adult" items that you may never have thought of, but you're sure to become a believer.

Made By: plumprettysugar

Price: $68

BUY IT

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Etsy! This is gorgeous material and love the kimono style. :)

    Lori R.

    ReplyDelete