Monday, February 14, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Everyday Styling







Cloudy with a chance of cute?

I'm starting a new feature where I just take a picture of myself in my best outfits.  And then I'll post them here so you can see how I style the pieces I feature here on the blog!


Rainy days are no fun, but they get a little brighter if you put on cute clothes to brave the elements.

Primary colors pair well together, so don't be afraid to pair a deep red with a bright yellow.  Throw in a blue for some dark color anchoring.  White tights pair very well with yellow shoes. The trick with white patterned tights is to make sure you keep the maturity level up (ie more sophisticated fashionista, less schoolgirl chic.)

Coat: Banana Republic.  I purchased it a few years ago on sale for $119.99

Shoes: Urban Outfitters, $49.99, BUY IT

Tights: American Apparel, BUY IT

Dress: Vintage, purchased at Odd Twin for $36.00.  Check out their website here.

Umbrella: The street!  $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment