Friday, February 18, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: I Can't Believe I'm Posting Pleated Pants!






I can't stress what I'm about to say enough: THIS PAIR OF PANTS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!  If you have a tummy?  NOT FOR YOU.  Junk in the trunk?  NOT FOR YOU!  Why is it not for you?   The pleats.  My god, the pleats!

Would I normally ever feature pleated pants, let alone capris?  No.  But yesterday, I saw a girl wearing this exact kind of pants with some kind of ankle/midcalf boot, and I fell in love.  She also had on an ivory ruffle blouse, an olive green blazer and an infinity scarf.  Her look was effortless, but also perfect.  Everything was in harmony...even the pants!

So if you're on the taller side (5'4 and above), and you don't have the issues listed above, then go ahead and try to achieve this look, which I know from runway shows will probably be all the rage for the next year.

Made By: Talbots

Price: $44.22 (originally $119.00)

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment