Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bring On Summer!

By Jax


I was traveling last week, and I visited a variety of different climates (it was cold in San Francisco, but super hot in Vegas, and then a bit windy in wine country!)  But when I got back to New York, spring was in full force with summer full steam ahead.  That hot sunny weather with a beautiful breeze is why New Yorkers put up with our horrible winters...there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

This weather today, this beautiful BEAUTIFUL weather made me long for something vibrant and fun!  This dress did the trick.  It's a bold and summery color, and I love the cut-out in the back!

The one review says the buttons pull, and the way to avoid that?  Ding ding ding, order the right size :)

Made By: Alloy

Price: $32.90 (originally $44.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment