Monday, May 30, 2011

VINTAGE VIXEN: More Perfect Plaid!


by Tess

I am having a moment with plaid! I am just in love with this little dress. Wish I was wearing it to a Memorial Day bbq today... Take a look at the bodice styling of this dress: It's almost like a pinafore- with the bias cross-plaid pattern making a very flattering V on the front, and a looser skirt with the plaid on a vertical/horizontal grid. So classy! Also the black and white is really charming and would be easy to wear everywhere. I might even take this dress to a tailor and hem the skirt shorter to show more leg (since I'm so short)- or keep it this length for easy, breezy wear all summer long! I wish there were more dresses out there like this one, but it looks like this is one of a kind.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!


BLACK and WHITE Plaid Vintage 1950s Early 60s Sun Dress

Price: $42.00

No comments:

Post a Comment