Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black And White And Awesome All Over





















AK by Anne Klein is one of the few shoe lines whose heels don't make my feet scream in pain after eight hours of wear. I've got a pair on right now and I've been wearing them all day! No pain. Any shoe I would use on a commute is decently comfortable. (My commute to work involves three different subways and multiple sets of stairs!)

While I haven't bought this particular shoe, I can guarantee you that my past experience with other shoes of the same maker have been wonderful!

I also love anything that is black and white. And I love the bow! And I love that the inner side of the shoe is open. It makes your leg look longer and your foot look sexier. I just like this shoe :)

Price: $49.99 (originally $79.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment