Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Classic Cardigan























Today is black Friday! YAY!  The high holy day of shopping!  As part of black Friday, there are truly ridiculous deals around the internet.  I'll do my best to bring them to you before I myself brave the shopping madness!

A lot of Forever 21 clothing is made of mystery fabric combinations (like a dress that is 68% nylon, 28% rayon, 2% cotton, 2% spandex...say what?)  Don't get me wrong, I love the mystery fabric hybrids because that is what makes those trendy dresses so cheap.  But when Forever 21 has 100% cotton cardigans for $7.00 each (down from $11.50) in five different colors (pink, white, ivory, cornflower blue and black), you should get to their website as fast as possible and buy this cardigan.  I chose to highlight the pink cardigan because I love the soft pink color and the versatility of a light pink cardigan.



No comments:

Post a Comment