Saturday, November 28, 2009

Everyone Loves A Party Dress
























When it comes to fashion, I'm a bit of a girly girl.  I love big poofy party dresses.  The poofier, the better!  When I saw this dress, I immediately fell in love.  Nice and poofy :)

The dress is made by independent designer Priscilla Dawn.  The best part about this dress is that it can be custom made to your size, and if you want a different color, she can arrange that, too.  My favorite part is the lace trim on the top of the dress, so whatever you choose to do, keep that embellishment!

It's $78.00, which is a great price for a custom made dress.  Plus, you know the chances of being someone's dress twin at a party are much slimmer if you buy a dress from an independent designer, and that's always a confidence booster.


See Priscilla Dawn's Etsy store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment