Friday, April 9, 2010

BUDGET BELLE: Splitsville


















With the amazing warm weather NYC and DC have been experiencing lately (with the exception of today - hey, you can't have it all), you can't help but think that summer is just around the corner. And what comes along with long, lazy summer weekends? Dry, sun-bleached hair full of split ends.

No? Ok, maybe I'm reaching a smidge, but it's a sad fact that your hair tends to get drier and ridden with split ends as soon as those high temperatures start rolling in.
Don't start barricading yourselves into your air-conditioned apartments just yet. You can have your bikini and luscious locks, too!

Behold: Terax Life Drops Leave-In Protein Conditioner. A good friend let me in on this little secret a few years ago and I haven't looked back since. Just put a few drops into the palms of your hands and run your hands through your damp hair. The protein makes your hair stronger and has the added bonus of making it feel smoother, silkier, and dare I say a little thicker too.
I've been working on the same bottle ever since my friend recommended the product, so I'd say the $20 pricetag is a steal.

Soft, shiny hair AND a great tan? Yes please!

You can find Terax products on drugstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment