Thursday, May 20, 2010

Casual Officewear





















One of my best (and most stylish) friends that I go shopping with a lot is always on the hunt for "work clothes." She happens to work at the coolest place ever where she can wear jeans and cute tops and fun shoes, while I am relegated to making gray, blue and black look exciting. She loves fun, colorful silk tops, and she wears them to work with jeans and a blazer or a cardigan.

For you ladies who, like my friend, work in cool places that allow this sort of super fashion to shine between 9 and 5, I give you this amazing ruffled tank from Anthropologie.

The ruffles are flattering and not overwhelming...just a subtle ruffle wave as you saunter to the break room for coffee, or stand waiting at the copy machine.

Made By: Anthropologie

Price: $49.95 (originally $98.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment