Friday, May 21, 2010

GUEST POST: Beautiful Basic Ballet Flats



Sweet and practical, every girl needs at least one pair of ballet flats. Worn with skinny jeans or a summery dress, they always make me feel a bit like Audrey Hepburn (and who doesn't love that?).

I am obsessed with these affordable suede flats from Target, and just might own them in every available color. At the fabulous price of $19.99, I can afford to have them all! A bright pair of flats can be the perfect addition to make an ordinary outfit outstanding. I cannot get enough of the berry and green colors!

Made by: Target, Price: $19.99, BUY IT

Posted by Valerie Miller

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Miller, you know if these came in orange I would already own them. As it is, they're too cute, and I clearly need the pink pair in my life. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete