Tuesday, June 1, 2010

GUYS BUYS: Honey Hoodie




I'm so tired of seeing the same old boring gray/blue/black hoodies for men.

This bright, summery yellow hoodie was a refreshing change, indeed!

I know, I know...it's a big step to buy a yellow hoodie. But really, it's not THAT yellow. Plus, in the summer, you'd probably be wearing a hoodie at night, and this way people can find you in the dark while you're partying on the beach????

(Ok I couldn't think of any better excuses. How about you're gonna look really good in it?)

Made By: Old Navy

Price: $24.50

2 comments:

  1. I love Old Navy hoodies and I like this style, but at $24.50 it's not a great deal - Old Navy hoodies regularly drop to $15ish or even lower when they're on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. https://unspeakableofficial.com/

    ReplyDelete