Thursday, December 2, 2010

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Daily Etsy Spotlight



I don't know why I don't buy more bags on Etsy.  I mean...I shouldn't be buying bags.  It's the LAST thing I need (anyone who has seem my wall at home, which has a million nails in it from which to hang my ridiculous bag collection knows that I need to stop.)  But I guess I can't stop...so if I'm gonna buy...why do I always forget about Etsy???
It's pretty clear to me that I won't forget about it after seeing this super cute red tote.  This is the bag I sometimes imagine in my head that is missing from my collection.

Let me also note that it is the same exact price you'd pay in a place like Forever 21, but if you buy it from a designer, it's hand-made, and you're supporting small business!

Made By: Christy Studio.  Visit the Etsy store here.
Price: $32.00

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment