Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Join The Military (Boot)



All knee high lace-up boots are not created equal.  These absolutely rise above the rest. The slightly up-tipped boot toes are the teensy tiny feminine detail that makes more chic than, well...meant for marching.

If you're wondering where (and how) you wear a military boot, fear not!  What about...with a tweed mini skirt and an ivory turtleneck?  Juxtapose two looks for a unique and fresh take.  Or with a pair of patterned leggings and a glittery tunic? Make those military boots ready for a party!

Made By: Ruche

Price: $51.99

BUY IT

2 comments:

  1. This jacket from torrid would go well with the boots http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/JacketsOuterwear/Brown-Fleece-Military-Coat-507189.jsp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great boots! I've got quite a few boots I love, including some motorcycle style harness boots by Frye, but lately I've been missing this pair of military style boots I had as a teenager - I saw a pair recently that resembled them, but they didn't have my size anymore! The boots you picked are another great option though!

    ReplyDelete