Friday, February 4, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: Building A Solid Foundation


By Jen

Freshmen year of college one of my roommates was obsessed with bare minerals. On a whim, I decided to try it and had a reaction. While the itching was no fun, I became intrigued by the idea of loose powder foundation.
Finding the right foundation is never an easy task. However, among loose powder, liquid and pressed powder foundations, I am by far the biggest fan of loose powder.
I especially love the Clinique Blended Face Powder. Not only does it provide coverage that stands up to its competitors, it does so without caking or streaking. Added pluses, it comes with it's own brush and its allergy tested, so no reactions here!
If you’re on the market for a new foundation, give loose powder a try. Your complexion will thank you for it.
Made by: Clinique
Found at: Sephora
Price: $20

No comments:

Post a Comment