Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Pouch Princess


This is a bag aimed at a very specific solution for a very specific disorganization problem.

Every Saturday, I empty out everything in all of my handbags and re-organize it.  This is SO TIME CONSUMING.  If I just had a different colored pouch for everything, it would be easy!  One pouch for make up!  One pouch for skin care items (think lip gloss, hand lotion, etc.)  One pouch for medicines and band-aids!  I'd probably need a jewelry pouch, too, just because I so often change up my look from day to night!  And since each pouch is bright and colorful, when you wanted to put one type of item in a different bag, how easy it would be for you to figure out!

Ah, the joy of organizing things!

Made By: American Apparel

Price: $34.00

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment