Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Fashion FAQ

Dear Fashion Deal Diva,
Lately I've been running out of ideas for my outfits.  I've got a mix of girly/urban clothes with a few antique-y items mixed in, lots of cardigans and what not.  Any ideas?


- Stylishly Stumped 


Dear Stylishly Stumped,

Everyone gets style block once in a while! (Like writers' block, but with outfits!)

When I need to pull myself out of a style rut, I head for one thing: COLOR.

The brighter the outfit, the better!  And I stick to my primaries to make sure that I'm making a new, bold statement with what I'm wearing.  This red/blue/yellow combo below is a great choice for a spring day!

XO!
Fashion Deal Diva



Made By: Forever 21
Price: $27.80
BUY IT



Made By: Ruche
Price: $69.99
BUY IT


Made By: Urban Outfitters
Price:

No comments:

Post a Comment