Friday, March 18, 2011

Vintage Vixen for FDD: Designer Alert



Designer Alert: Tracy Feith for Target: The Redux
Price: $39.99
BUY IT
Price: $39.99
BUY IT

When I heard Target was planning a Go International Designer Collaboration 5 year celebration with a relaunch of 34 dresses, I was so excited! I've been a big fan of the collaborations for the past 5 years- I always go to Target and check out the new collections, trying things on for fit and fabric assessment before usually buying one choice piece from each collection. Naturally, after having formed my own opinions about which were the best dresses over the years, I was so interested to see which ones they would choose. I have to say I was disappointed! They did NOT choose the strongest dresses from most of the collections, with one standout exception: Tracy Feith! These dresses are such a great deal for $39.99. They are made of high quality soft and fine cotton, are fully lined, have nice zipper hardware and have a cute fit! In a sea of cheap polyester and flimsy elastic, these dresses are a sight for sore eyes. They are really great! Not just in the photos, but in person too! You officially have the Vintage Vixen stamp of approval (the cute vintage shapes don't hurt either). Go buy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment