Thursday, March 24, 2011

COMFY COQUETTE: Transitional tops for transitional weather

I don't know about you, but this transitional weather wreaks total havoc on the temperature control in my office. More often than not, I find myself stripping down as much as I can without being totally inappropriate, which begs the need for work-appropriate camisoles and tees.

This cowl neck tee by INC is a great foundational piece for transitional wardrobes. Looks just as great under a cardigan as it does on its own - just be sure to dress up or down with great jewelry or slacks/shorts/jeans/skirt depending on the event.

Made By: INC

Price: On Sale for $29.99

BUY IT

1 comment:

  1. You are right, what was I thinking.
    Great job and a good theme. And thanks for the mention.
    Thanks for the kind words and the plug. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete