Monday, April 12, 2010

Fashion Line Walker






















A lot of you have asked me to indicate when I have either purchased an item I put on the blog, or have at the very least seen it in person, felt it, etc. I have now created a label called "Seen It Felt It Love It." When you see this label attached to a post, it means I've seen it in person, I felt it, and I loved it!

Moving on...I did some serious damage at Urban Outfitters on Friday night. I needed new spring clothes, and boy oh boy did they have them! A lot of what you see this week will be stuff I bought at Urban, and it's all amazing!

On Saturday night, I had to chose a dress that would work both for a fancy engagement party and my boyfriend's last show of tour. This was HARD. Some dresses were perfect for the engagement party, but way too dressy for Music Hall of Williamsburg. Some dresses were awesomely sexy and perfect for night time, but would have appalled the groom's mother if I had worn them to a 5 p.m. soirée.

This dress did the trick. I wore tear drop pearl earrings and a pearl necklace, and then AMAZING Betsey Johnson shoes that are black and red with roses on them, and a red feather hair piece that I have posted on this blog before! Mission accomplished!

Made By: Urban Outfitters

Price: $60

No comments:

Post a Comment