Thursday, July 15, 2010

FRUGAL FIANCÉE: OMFGoddess Gown.



Okay, my hubs-to-be thinks I'm way too biased towards J. Crew since I post a lot of their items. The truth is that J. Crew makes very wearable clothes that often give you a lot as far as style-to-price ratio goes.

However, I'm a little up in the air about this J. Crew bridal gown. I've seen the goddess gown style in a lot of places for brides and bridesmaids and I think maybe I just don't like the style.

This is a goddess dress done well but I'm still not sure if I'd recommended it to any bride-to-be that I know. Do you want to wear a dress that is one step away from a nightgown? I'd love to hear your opinions on it.

Made By: J. Crew
Price: $299 for select colors, $425 originally

BUY IT

1 comment:

  1. Just Say No. Unless it's a barefoot beach wedding. Then, slap on a crown of flowers and this dress, and you're good to go.

    ReplyDelete