Tuesday, August 10, 2010

COMFY COQUETTE: Quest For The Perfect Thong



I've heard the buzz about Hanky Panky thongs, but I'll be honest - I haven't yet made the splurge... So in the meantime, I've been on the hunt for a super comfy lace thong and I think I've actually found it. Let me hear the hallelujah choir, ladies!

The PINK by Victoria Secret lace thong is AH-MAZING. I've tried the regular VS ones, but the PINK version takes the cake. The overall cut includes a wide waist band and low rise that makes sure everything stays in place (and under wraps). And the stretchy lace is super light and easy to wear with everything, from dresses to jeans, even gym shorts.

At this price, it's worth a try! You have nothing to lose but those visible panty lines.

Made By: PINK by Victoria Secret

Price: $5 for $25

2 comments:

  1. I swear by the Hanky Panky thongs. I bought a couple of the VS Pink ones to see if there was a difference (since they were so much cheaper than HP) - trust me, it's worth it to splurge. Check them out on www.abriefaffair.com. The website sometimes offers really great sales on HP undergarments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought 2 pairs for the honeymoon!! Will definitely compare. Can't wait to break the HPs out!

    ReplyDelete