Monday, August 9, 2010

FRUGAL FIANCÉE: We Invite You To Celebrate Our Wedding.


I am pretty psyched because I purchased what are likely to be the shoes I wear on my wedding today. It's been a long search to find quality, non-leather shoes that I like. (email me @ frugalfiancee@gmail.com if you want to see them, not posting here so hubs-to-be doesn't get a sneak peak:)

I've also been perusing wedding invitations lately and, although its not time for me to purchase yet, I'm always on the look out for a good deal. The invitation suite above looks professionally done and is handmade by Ivandy on Etsy. Less than $4 and invite gets you:
5x7 Envelope, 5x7 Invitation, Reception Card, Accommodation Card, RSVP Card, RSVP Envelope, RSVP Return Address Label, Belly Band with monogram. Try to find all those extras at the same price somewhere else, I'm betting you'll strike out.

Made By: Ivandy27 on Etsy
Price: $3.99 per invitation set


BUY IT

1 comment:

  1. the invitations are gorgeous! i am curious about these shoes...

    ReplyDelete