Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HALF-OFF HOTTIE: Cat Eyes

Sunglasses are one of my favorite accessories, and to me, sunglasses are versatile and can fulfill several different purposes. They will keep the sun out of my eyes (duh!), hide my morning-after look when I've gone to bed waaay too late, and allow me to pretend I don't see people out and about when they see me and I'm not feeling particularly social (what? I'm the only one that wears sunglasses for this purpose?)

Anyway, sunglasses are fabulous! I love to tie the color of the sunglasses into the outfit. It adds sophistication and polish to the final look.

Cat eye sunglasses are gorgeous and elongate the eye area. I recently saw a pair on Kate Hudson and thought to myself "I HAVE to have them". Except she was wearing Tory Burch, and for $150 I can probably get two dresses. One pair of sunglasses. Two dresses. Tough one. But thanks to a little searching around the web, it doesn't have to be!

Cat eye sunglasses, Tory Burch, $150.00



A perfect alternative without the hefty price...

Aldo FEDEZKO Cat Eye Sunglasses, $12.00


Run and get them before the summer is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment