Friday, September 3, 2010

FASHION DEAL DIVA: In The Hood(ie)




















I am a true child of the 90's, and with that comes a lot of all things grunge, which encompasses my love of hoodies.

On my very first trip to San Francisco, I had absolutely no idea how cold it was going to be in August. The very first American Apparel I saw, I ran in and bought this hoodie in my favorite blue. This quickly became my favorite fashion hoodie. I loved it so much, I went back a few weeks later and bought another one in a much more versatile black.

Now American Apparel is running a hoodie special! Two for $74.00. It's soft and warm, and everything you want your hoodie to be. And with the two pack, you can get one more versatile color, and one wild/fun color!

Made By: American Apparel

Price: $74.00 (originally $96.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment