Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SPORTY SPECIAL: Mama Said Knock You Out (And Be A Knockout)

I'm in a boxing boot camp, so you lovelies get a window into my world this week. First off, I love boxing in the mornings. If you have a stressful job that gets you miffed from time to time, trust me on this one: 90 minutes of punching stuff every morning is a great way to get it out of your system in the gym rather than in the office. Some people find pilates calming, but I personally reach my moment of zen after unleashing a can of whoop ass.

I've spied with my little eye these potent yet purdy punchers by Everlast. They provide ample wrist protection and a decent amount of padding (if you have delicate digits, they're available in a 14 oz size with even more padding). And yes, you can throw a mean uppercut while sporting a sweet pink.



















Made By: Everlast

Found On: amazon.com

Price: $29.99 (reduced from $50)
BUY IT

Don't forget your matching handwraps! Boxing involves supreme coordination, after all.



















Made By: Everlast

Found On: Amazon.com

Price: $6.36

BUY IT

TKO: it's not just what you'll do, it's what you'll be ;).




No comments:

Post a Comment