Monday, September 13, 2010

FASHION DEAL DIVA: SPECIAL FEATURE - Libby Edelman


















My first stop for Fashion's Night Out was Lord and Taylor. While I may or may not post a full-on review of my fashion's night out, I will say that Lord and Taylor was the highlight of my night! (Even thought it was a completely crazy scene and I've never seen so many people in Lord & Taylor in my life!)

One of the features at Lord & Taylor's fashion's night out was a customized Libby Edelman ballet flat! A purchase of the ballet flats entitled you to the addition of special edition New York charms to the flat (I personally chose the empire state building charm, the taxi charm, and my initial.) Even more exciting though...I got to meet Libby Edelman! (For those of you not in the know, Libby Edelman is a fashion shoe legend, of "Sam & Libby" fame.) She actually complimented the shoes I was wearing, and that's pretty much the best compliment I've ever received. She is a lovely person, down to earth, and clearly dedicated to her brand and her fans.

















I don't think a more comfortable shoe could exist. I absolutely love her flats. Great style + comfort, I couldn't ask for more. At the end of my fashion's night out, my feet were DEAD from my heels. I put on the Libby Edelman flats, and it was like walking on air! They are my new go-to office flats, as they'll match almost everything in my work wardrobe.

Made By: Libby Edelman

Found At: Lord & Taylor

Price: $49.99

No comments:

Post a Comment