Thursday, January 13, 2011

COMFY COQUETTE: What I'm Coveting...

I'm a convert to the Hanky Panky thong, but don't want to thong it out every day of the week. So, I went on the hunt for a new perfect panty and I found the Hanky Panky Vikini Bikini -- and I am totally in lust!

I love that these undies have the same stretchy lace as the classic thong, so you know they'll stay in place and feel super light. The cut is perfect too, marrying a sexy v-cut in front with full coverage in the back. You're sure to get the comfort of your favorite everyday panty, while feeling a little "oomph" in your step knowing that you look like a hot mama underneath all those winter layers!

Made By: Hanky Panky

Price: $27/pair

BUY IT

1 comment:

  1. You can get these same type of undies at Arie, for much cheaper. I am a granny-panty type of girl but these are so comfy it makes looking sexy easy! I wear them everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete