Thursday, January 20, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Winter Glitter



This is exactly the kind of shoe you should buy at Payless.  There is absolutely no guarantee that you won't be sick of this sparkly shoe in a week, so don't go spending a fortune on something you're unsure of!  It looks comfy, and it will glam you up in the right way (yes, there is a wrong way to glam!)

As an added bonus, I've always found Payless flats to be very comfortable, and that's precisely what you're going for when you wear a flat.

Made By: Payless

Price: $24.99

BUY IT

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I am always so particular about flats though as I have to physically feel the back portion as to make sure it is comfortable enough to not wreck our tender Achilles tendon skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I bought a pair from the Gap this week on super clearance sale for $13. I then bought a glittery gold pair from Old Navy on super clearance sale for $3!!!!

    ReplyDelete