Friday, January 14, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: Eye Liner Up!


By Jen

I used to have a love-hate relationship with eye liner.  I loved what it did to define my eyes, but I hated how it would smudge almost immediately, no matter what brand I tried! I had sworn off eye liner for good when the gods of free samples smiled upon me and dropped in my lap a miniature Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner.
On first try, I was hooked and went out to purchase a full sized liner immediately. It’s the first waterproof eye liner I’ve worn that stays true to the name and is actually waterproof!  I love it in onyx (black) and it comes in four other colors from standard to surprising.  Added bonus, the cap is a sharpener, so you’ll never misplace it!
If you and eye liner have been on a break, I urge you give this one a try, you’ll be sure to commit for the long haul.
Made by: Smashbox Cosmetics
Found at: Sephora
Price: $19

No comments:

Post a Comment