Monday, January 3, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Daily Etsy Spotlight


I saw this on Etsy a few months back, and IMMEDIATELY put it on my Christmas list.  Lo and behold, under the tree this year in my gift pile was this beautiful jewelry display!
My current jewelry collection so flooded my tiny jewelry box that I nailed old stockings to my wall, and was hanging jewelry from the holes in the stockings.  Hey, what else was I supposed to do???  I needed to store my jewelry, but ALSO see what was available!

If you, like me, have way too much jewelry, a jewelry display for the wall is the way to go.  And how novel to use printer drawers to hold the jewelry!  I love the antique feel of the piece.  And it saves me $$$ as this is both functional and artistic!

Made By: Bluebird Heaven.  Visit the Etsy store here.

Price: $98.00

BUY IT

1 comment: