Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Fashionable Snow Boots



I saw my mom yesterday, and you know what happens when you see your mom?  She gives you stuff she thinks you need.  In my case, it was decent snowboots.

Now I don't know if I've talked about this ever on the blog before, but I HATE UGGS.  Actually, I don't think hate is a strong enough word to describe my feeling towards them.  They are ugly, gross and unflattering.  I don't care if they are comfortable.  Pajamas are comfortable.  Do you wear them out of the house?  No, no you don't.  And you shouldn't wear UGGS, either.

I've worn these Khombu boots around for the entire day, and they are AMAZING!  Not to mention the fact that a) they protect against the snow, and b) they are stylish.  Yes, snowboots that are ACTUALLY STYLISH!  It's a weird, strange new world!

Note: I am normally a 6.5, and the 7 in these boots is a perfect fit, so keep this in mind!  If you actually go inside a Lord & Taylor to buy them, I'm pretty sure they have these in a wider variety of colors!

Made By: Kkombu

Found At: Lord & Taylor

Price: $79.99 (originally $99.00)

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment