Friday, March 11, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: Give Your Strands A Break


By Jen
I am no stranger to those days when my hair is begging for a break.  Sometimes my strands just can’t handle a shampoo routine that will strip them of their natural oils. Even worse, I can sense their fear at the prospect of the inevitable blowout. Having sympathy for my hair, I invested in dry shampoo and decided that my strands deserved a rest every now and then.
Enter Frederic Fekkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo. This dry shampoo does the trick on days when you skip the lather, rinse, repeat. It comes in powder form, so it lasts longer than standard spray dry shampoo’s, it has a pointed nozzle for easy application, and it’s odorless so you don’t have to sacrifice a nice head of hair for a less than desirable scent.
If your hair is in need of a rest, but you’ve been afraid to explore the possibility, fear no longer and invest in this dry shampoo, your strands will thank you for it!
Made by: Frederic Fekkai
Found at: Ulta
Price: $23

No comments:

Post a Comment