Monday, May 3, 2010

Work It Girl
















I wear pearls to work almost every day. As much as I love my pearls, even I get sick of them occasionally. But I find it hard to find work appropriate jewelry that I actually like. There was a teacher in my high school that used to wear the worst jewelry ever, and I think that a lot of "work" jewelry looks just like everything she used to wear.

Behold...appropriate, yet colorful and stylish work jewelry! This is a great color pop for an otherwise plain outfit. Imagine a white button down shirt, tucked into a black pencil skirt, and this necklace just popping out ever so slightly from below the collar. It's the perfect addition to a work outfit.

Made By: Top Handmade Jewelry. Visit the Etsy store here.

Price: $32.00

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment