Friday, June 11, 2010

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS: Geeky Chic-y




Hey there fashionistas...I'm in the process of decorating an apartment!

While I usually bring you fashion deals, once a day I'll be bringing you home furnishing deals, until my sister can take over the job in August!

For my first home furnishing, I present to you...this decorative Rubik cube! The usual Rubik cube colors are way too harsh for most home settings. The designer here has cleverly re-tooled the cube to account for some beautiful fabrics that are a complement to any living room! Plus, leaving a Rubik cube out is not only a great conversation starter for when you have guests, but its inevitable that lots of people will want to play with it.

Made By: Factory Girl Ashli. Visit the Etsy store here.

Price: $12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment