Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heat Wave




It's a bajillion degrees in New York.

When I saw this dress, I thought...hey! That fabric looks light! She looks COOL (LITERALLY). Like in a temperature sense. This matters a lot to me now.

It's cute as a dress, or as a bathing suit cover up. It's also cute for you to put on and walk around your home and ocassionally stand directly in front of your air conditioner or stick your head in the freezer for an undisclosed amount of time.

HEAT WAVE...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I AM TRYING TO BE CUTE OVER HERE AND IT'S HARD WHEN I CAN'T STOP SWEATING!

Stay cool, fashionistas!

Made By: Victoria's Secret

Price: $29.00 (originally $38.00)

2 comments:

  1. I have this dress - it's so incredibly sheer that there's no way you could use it as a regular dress. It's a great beach cover-up, but won't work any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I knew it was a light fabric but I didn't know how sheer...bathing suit cover up it is!

    ReplyDelete