Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Twee Twee Tweed



I don't wear shoes under my desk when I am at work, so when I have to make a quick run to the printer or to the bathroom, I slip on whatever ballet flats are near.

Unfortunately...those ballet flats are simply not as stylish as they should be (anything I commute in is definitely not a top style contender anymore). In an effort to remedy this situation, I am on the hunt for cute ballet flats that will never touch the streets of Manhattan.

This shoe has just enough pattern so that it can stand on its own, but it would also work with other patterns (think brown stripes or polka dots). Then you are building an ensemble that has a lot of moving parts but still fits together.

Made By: J. Crew

Price: $79.99 (originally $168.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment