Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Designer Alert - Burberry

P


I do believe this is the first time I've featured Burberry on designer alert!


I've loved Burberry since I was in middle school.  I saw a high schooler wearing a Burberry bag (my high school and middle school were connected), but I didn't know what it was at the time.  Luckily, I had JUST gotten the internet in my house (oh my lord, that sentence made me feel old!)  I immediately ran home and looked it up, and it was love at first (web)site.

The real joy of this bag is the understatement.  You know it's Burberry, but it doesn't slam you over the head to get that point across.

Made By: Burberry

Found At: Bloomingdales

Price: $486.50 (originally $695.00)

BUY IT

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick! I think this is one of the few designer handbags I've seen recommended here where the bag seems to be made of good materials. I can't pay $400+ for all-nylon even if it's Chanel-stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw! what a beautiful bag,its silver color is sooo marvelous.

    ReplyDelete