Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Cascade





















I recently went shopping in the Comfy Coquette's closet (she was giving quite a few things away, and I took advantage!) I ended up pulling out a black silk top with long sleeves and a very similar ruffle scheme to the one pictured here.

My initial worry when I picked out the top was that it wouldn't look good tucked into stuff because of the cascading ruffle. But it works! Better than I ever imagined. The tucked-in ruffle (which I wore with a light gray pencil skirt) adds a little bit more style and body to an otherwise just plain silky shirt. This shirt is another great cascading ruffle top that will look equally good tucked into your pencil skirts.

Made By: Charlotte Russe

Price: $19.50

No comments:

Post a Comment