Monday, October 25, 2010

Vintage Vixen: Norma Kamali

Norma Kamali is one of my favorite designers. Her designs from the 1980s are so cool right now! The way she drapes fabrics in her designs is very flattering, and she often uses really cute prints. She is such a chic lady and wants other women to look great in her designs. You can tell! Her stuff is usually very expensive, but I've found a couple of steals below....


Red hot leather peep toe sexy stiletto heels size 6.5. Made in Spain.

Wow these shoes are amazing! I can imagine so many outfits to wear them with. Great condition, great shape, great color. Super sexy!

Price: $33.60


80s Norma Kamali black and white feather print blouse

Oh my goodness this feather print is so cute. I love this blouse. I would wear it with a few long necklaces and skinny jeans. Love it!

Price: $27.00

Vintage Norma Kamali Polka-Dot Dress

Polka dots are classic and classy and fun. I like how Dolce and Gabbana has been mixing polka dots with leopard prints lately. I'd dress this frock with layers for winter and wear it all summer long with bare legs and sandals.

Price: $120

Till next time,
Keep an eye out for Norma Kamali Vintage finds!

xoxo Vintage Vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment