Monday, October 25, 2010

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Daily Etsy Spotlight



































When I went to Fashion's Night Out, one of the accessories I won in the Lord & Taylor fashion wheel was a bright green Kensie shoulder warmer. Let me start by saying that I didn't know this was a shoulder warmer until I saw this shoulder warmer, and then it clicked in my brain. Until then, I was wearing it as a scarf, or a scarf/hat combo, or even using it to warm my hands and feet.

Yes, this is a shoulder warmer, but it's so much more! It can be worn so many different ways that once you own one, it becomes something you end up using all the time!

This particular shoulder warmer is made to order, so it will fit your shoulders perfectly. It's hand-woven (and beautifully, I might add) in a soft mauve that is the perfect hint of color for any winter accessory. What a find!

Made By: Laima Shop. Visit the Etsy store here.

Price: $60.00

1 comment:

  1. this seems like a silly accessory to me...at the very least i guess it can also be used as a scarf, but i hate the inifinity scarf, it doesn't keep the throat warm!

    ReplyDelete