Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: My White Trench Dream



I have always wanted a white trench coat, and my dream became affordable last weekend at Daffys!

I have to be in a certain kind of mood for a trip to Daffys.  A mood where I am ready to pick through lots of crap to find the designer gem in the pile.  I walked into Daffys, rolled up my sleeves, and got ready for a few hours of insanity.

Just 6 steps into the store, I saw....an entire rack of recently acquired trench coats!  Tons of sizes, tons of colors!!!!  It just goes to show you, Daffys doesn't have to be the store you always have to search through...sometimes it's perfect and nice and wonderful.  It's the luck of the draw!

Made By:  DKNY

Found At: Daffys

Price: $69.99 (originally $200.00)

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment