Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Daily Etsy Spotlight






















Ironically, just last week, I was writing about how angry I was that the price of "cool" socks had gone up. And now in this post, I'm telling you to buy a $39.00 pair of socks. Jaxie Jaxie Jaxie....isn't that hypocritical?

I'm going to say no, it's not. It's one thing to charge $14.00 for a pair of blah socks that come off an assembly line. It's quite another to buy a hand-knit, one of a kind pair of socks off of Etsy! I can't stop looking at this pair. I'm in love! I love the colors. I love the pattern! I used to knit, and I can appreciate the time and care that went into these socks. Definitely a worthy purchase.

Made By: Knitty Knitty Bang Bang. Visit the Etsy store here.

Price: $39.00

No comments:

Post a Comment