Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING





















It's time to prepare for Thanksgiving, be it cooking, baking, or just preparing your stomach to take in more than it does in one sitting all year! I'm taking today off from the blog to do a LOT of baking. But let us not forget....

THE BIGGEST SHOPPING DAY OF THE YEAR IS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!

I will be reporting to you from the field all day! Make sure to "like" the Fashion Deal Diva facebook page here, or follow @FashionDealDiva on twitter! This is how I will be reporting the Black Friday deals I find, starting VERY early on Friday!!!! I'll be sending pics of items with deep discounts.

Let us not forget that the follow up to Black Friday is...CYBER MONDAY! Be prepared for a complete onslaught of online deals, codes, etc.!!!!! I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!

Eat lots of Turkey...see you Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment