Monday, November 15, 2010

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Play Some Triangles

I haven't had a coffee table in my apartment in a few months now. The coffee table I did have was WAY too big for my railroad-esque walkway between the tv and the couch in my living room. So I thought maybe I could find a good replacement coffee table at the Brooklyn Flea!

The Brooklyn Flea...what's that you say???

Ok so, I'm about to get a little New York-centric, but I love the Brooklyn Flea. It's a giant Flea Market near my house that has a ridiculously amazing collection of clothes, art, jewelry, shoes, and tons and tons of old antiques. The Brooklyn Flea also is a host to a number of local jewelry makers and other artisans.

I haven't been to the Brooklyn Flea in weeks because work has been nuts and I've been traveling so much, but on Sunday I went in search of a coffee table, but ended up leaving with....this necklace!




















Yes yes...I put a moratorium on buying clothes or jewelry, and clearly failed...oops! But hey, my fail is your gain!

My favorite kind of jewelry is simple combinations of geometric shapes, so although I settled on this necklace, I would have been happy with any of Loyalty And Blood's items. Very chic and eclectic, affordably priced for such unique handmade goods!d

Made By: Loyalty And Blood. Check out their website here. Check out their etsy page here.

Price: $35.00

I couldn't find the exact necklace but this one looks like it...BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment